Sunday, March 16, 2008

More fallout from myspace desertion....

So yesterday was the first time I came face to face with a couple of my close work friends. This was the first opportunity they had to grill me in person as to why I had done the unthinkable. I deleted my myspace account. I didn't expect to get the fallout that I got. Ben demanded to know what was going on. Nothing I told him, why are you convinced that something is going on? He looked at me with squinty eyes. I swear I am drunk with power at this point. To think that I have created this much of a stir is exhiliarating. They seriously think that something is "going on". I can only imagine that my friends stopped just short of calling the hospitals to check on my welfare. Maybe she's been in an accident? She could have amnesia. She's obviously suffered a severe head injury. It's the only logical explanation!!

Finally, just to get him off my case I told him that indeed there was a very good explanation for why I had deleted my account. I told him there is a more sinister plot afoot. I told him this is the first step to the conversion of all followers of Barack Obama. I told him that according to Barack the first step to being a true Muslim is to terminate all liasons to mainstream America. Crazy as it sounds, I think he kind of halfway believes me. I'm sure we will be seeing an email circulate shortly. Let me be the first to tell you, don't believe it! It's all made up by me as a way to attempt to explain my brief moment of weakness when I lost my ever loving mind and deleted myspace! What ever was I thinking? Have I indeed suffered a head injury?

No comments: